Tuesday, March 24, 2009

St. Patty's Day Cake


You didn't think I could let St. Patty's go by and NOT make a Chocolate Guinness Cake, did you? And of course it had Bailey's Buttercream on the inside. I made this for our St. Patty's day dinner at our friends house. Chris made Irish Soda Bread but I don't think he took any pictures. Seriously though, I have to get him to make it again and take some pictures because it was GOOOOOD! Although I don't know which was better, the bread, the cake or Vina's KICK ASS Corned Beef and Cabbage dinner. I ate so much that I ran back to our house to change out of my jeans and put sweatpants on (only after all the other already wearing sweatpants people yelled at me for thinking I should wear jeans in the first place :P) It was a great dinner with awesome friends... in other words, the best it could have been.

No comments: